goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Monday, December 29, 2008

Resah yang ku
Ubah dalam kata
Melukiskan kesunyian
Tanpa engkau aku tak mengerti

Meski
Pagi itu menatapi
Akan sunyi tanpamu
Menemani aku sepi

* Tanpa..
Cintamu aku resah
Tanpa..
Kasihmu aku hampa
Tanpa..
Dirimu aku mati
hohoo…

Kini benar-benarku rasakan
Dalam relung hatiku tanpamu
Ku tak mengerti
daku....
Takut jauh dari dirimu
Dan kau tinggalkan aku sendiri
Tanpamu ku mati
hohoo…

Resah yang ku
Ubah dalam kata
Melukiskan kesunyian
Tanpa engkau aku tak mengerti





baby, kadang kadang kte tk tau ape akn jadi in the future. just like what happen to us in the past. i didnt know that im gonna fall for you after 3 months i tried so hard enough. and now, i truly love you with all my heart. tapi ble kte gadoh gyni, i takot sangat kehilangan u. seriously, ble u ckp gytu i nanges rabak rabak. i tk penah nanges smpai mate bengkak. i tk penah nanges all the way smpai 2 jam. sumpah u , dgn amin tk penah seyy gytu. and now,i realise how much you meant alot to me. mcmne i nk hidop tanpe u kalau u tinggalkn i? i tk tau mcmne lagy nk pujok u. i tau maaf i dh tk berharge buat u tapi bagy i atleast 2nd chance. i tk kesah u tknk maafkn i. but gimme 2nd chance and i'll prove to you i'll change. i janji tk buat bende bdh yg blh risk kn relationship kte lagy. i rindu u sngt. i tkleh tdo.. ble i ingat ape u sent pat i, i teros nanges tk tau asl. its killing me so much. tapi i tahan je.. uuu, smpai ble kte nk gyni? i tk sanggop lagy. i terlalu rindu pat u. i tknk kehilangan u, i takot. btol btol takot. i cume mintak u bagy i satu chance je. tkkn u nk lepaskn i? its such a waste. tlg fiker balek.. pls.




Whenever I cried you would always make me feel like you would change the world if you could, so it couldn't hurt me anymore. As day passes by, I'm getting used to it. How about if one day you have to go and leave me...And being away from me is beyond your control. Should I expect you to fight for our love? Will you be with me still?

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart you can't utter from your mouth. Tears are words the heart can't say that's why I just simply cry...cry out loud til my tears run dry.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most. That eventhough how much you love me, you will never run after me and even you will be willing to give me up for everybody's sake. I can close my eyes to things I don’t want to see, but I can’t close my heart to things I don’t want to feel. It hurts...its hurts a lot...it hurts more than you can imagine...

Do you know why I am still with you?

Today I begin to understand what love must be. When we are parted, each of us feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That's what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. I'll be incomplete without you. My love for you is true that I'm willing to sacrifice even it takes years to cry.

My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never! I really love you from the bottom of my heart.

at