goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Monday, September 15, 2008

helo there . today nothing much to write about . yesterday didnt talk to satria for one whole day . and i dont feel worried either . i tried to call him but he off his phone . i cant do anything much .
today woke up 'sahor' at 5am , so early . and reach school at 6.55++ . they still didnt talk to me . what more can i do ? be patient ? yeah . atleast i tried to tell the truth .
today morning duty was short and sweet . went back to class then lesson like per normal . mr mike scolded alif for being absent from cca last fri . me , danish and joan was laughing at him . mr andy came for his geography lesson . he told the class that ms huang has nominated some of us to the overseas trip but he couldnt tell who . im not interested in that . english lesson was boring and fussy like per normal since miss ruth replaced miss calmela . most of the class didnt do summary . so danish , rafiq , alif copied my work . wiza , sarah , hafeez didnt finish up so they cant go recess . so , i lend them my book but miss ruth caught them copying . so , she took my book and i help them to underline some points . since i had nothing to do , i left for my recess duty . after that , was science class and . . I SWEAR , I HATE THAT MR HIDER !! his face like some kid abuser , he shouted at tfeng qing and i could feel that there's echo . and i was just sitting with the minah tonchets at the back of the class , when he scream and said : "if i see you four girls talking again , im going to split you all!" hello , we did NOTHING okay ! i want miss wong back uh . not fair , not fair , not fair ! -.- wah piang eh . mother tongue class, mr azri came in late and syakila was bullying me . she took my whiteboard marker and drew at my face so i tried to avoid and ran around the class like retarded . and i pushed everyone everyone who was blocking my way . everyone was looking at us . then mr mok was walking pass my class , luckily somone noticed and i quickly grabbed a sit . imagine if he saw me , SC , running around the class ? omg , what would happen next ? expelled ? hooray ! then maths class , mr mike go through some questions then i fell asleep all the way until end of class . can you believe it ? he didnt realise at all . haha . after class , i went home with iifah and shiqah . then took a bath and bla bla bla . reen called me to lepak at mcd but i had some stuffs to do . then later , sat called me . played comp from 3 all the way to now . put up a new skin for my blog . fika sent me a comment . now i know why they broke up . hais . and today no terawih or ngaji . ): cant wait for 'buke' . what do we have for today ? hmm .
i could see tears in your eyes even when you're not crying .
i know you're suffering .
but what more can i do ?
im somebody's .

at