goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Saturday, July 26, 2008

yeah , tomorrow's - the day .
firamin has left for 2 mths .
well , memories ; it will stay .
i will never forget those wonderful times with him .
and also the most painful thing that had happened to me .
everything happpens for a reason .
one more week , it will be my 2 mthsary with satria .
he was the one who entertain me when i miss amin .
he was the one who cracked stupid jokes
when i dont feel like laughing .
eventhough i've never love him with all my heart ,
but i just hope this one will last .
afterall , its not wrong giving people second chance .
just like how i gave amin another chance .
although we didnt last forever ,
we did last long than the previous one .
amin , you've showed me that forever is a lie .
and i'll never believe in forever again .
cause every start has an end ,
and things live to die one day .
i just want you to know ;
even you have leave me all alone ,
i'll still love you as long as i can .
i cant love you forever cause i know ,
you will never take me back to your heart
and i dont want to feel the suffering of this feeling
when i still love you but you love another girl
but than , i still smile and say that im happy for you
when all i really do is cry . .
p.s:tell me you still love me cos i do .

at