goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Friday, June 13, 2008

everything has ended , and it will never start again . you're with someone now . i hope you'll last long with her . seeing you happy is enough to make me happy too . when you ask for break , i was happy . happy to know that i would be free against the sufferings from the time you didnt reply my messages then it hurt me . but deep down my heart , it was fucking painful . i felt like crying , but i cant . all i did was laughing . laughing at myself for being too stupid to love you for the past 9 months without stopping . im totally hurt but im not naive . i know im strong . i can never describe how i feel to lose you for the second time . its so unfair for me . you keep on toying my feelings - what do you think i am , a soft toy ? and i keep on crying for you - ouh , this is not a free show for me . but still , until today , my love for you never fade . but do you think its fair for me ? you make me fall deeply for you , but then you left and chose to go with her . how could you ? i go around and tell people that i've get over you but the fact is NO ! im actually torturing myself . everytime i think about you , i will force myself to think some other things . its hard for me to forget you because each time i managed to forget you , the more memories would come and haunt me . so , tell me how would i want to forget you ? all my love ang sacrifices are wasted . you said you loved me , but why did you leave me ? you promise me this and that , but why did you broke it ? well , maybe this is just my fate . what god has planned for us is unpredictable . i know you're happy with her and i hope she'll never hurt your feelings . amin , thanks for the wonderful memories , you left for me .




memories of firamin ; 180807-280508
it will stay .
when i first met you , i thought 'what a nerd' .
when i started to know you , i began to fall for you .
when we became closer , i started to care .
when we became lovers , i couldnt imagine life without you here .
when we broke up , you broke my heart .
when we tried again , i saw it as a new start .
when you broke my heart for the second time , i realised you were never mine .
and now im lying here , trying to heal my heart and forget the memories .

at