goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Thursday, June 19, 2008

recently just stead with satria , trying to love him but still cant get amin out of my mind . i just dont get it . aminudin , aminudin . it might be my fault at the first place . but if only you would have forgive me then , things would go smoother now . and maybe its fated ya ? at the same time when our relationship is on the rocks , another girl came to your life . i've never hated you or hold a grudge towards that girl but i still remember what sarah told me ; if you really love me you would have forgive me or at least not to go for that girl . sarah was right . i wonder if for that past 9 months , you did really love me . how come is it so easy for you to just dumped all our memories just like that ? those memories is too painful for me to just forget them . they were too wonderful although it was tough for me at the very end . yesterday should be our 10 monthsary but now , its just a simple day. when it turns 18 , i'll remember of you but i know i dont have the right to love you cos you're someone's . ouh , damn it ! you should be buried with the memories and all . fyi , i miss you . and i hate to miss you .

at