goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Wednesday, April 30, 2008

halohalo!
hee . okok .
here's my post for today .
i want to tell about
this guy named afiq .
he keep smsing me .
dont know who the hack he is .
whenever i
ask anything bout him ,
he will tend to change topic .
but i did reply him .
i want to know who is this guy .
cause he said he once like me .
too late , im taken .
bleahh .
ermm then on monday , got a hug from amin .
and yesterday also got a hug from him .
haha ( suke laa tuh ) .
yesterday im so happy .
after sending nisa at the bustop ,
i saw emi , anna and ami .
i hug emi sooo tight .
i miss her like bloody shit .
got kisses from ami and anna .
haha . (:
just now , went home with amin .
took the same bus with shazwan and friends .
he such a bloody fool .
his head got hit at the bus 'rooftop'
or whatever the name is .
i and wiza laugh so hard .
my stomach aches .
selenger nye wan , two , three .
serve him right .
then went to hang out at mcd.
nisa ask me to call hafiz .
she wants a break up .
so i called and his mum picked up the phone .
i said to hafiz ,
"ermm . are you free now ?"
hafiz:"no , im going out with my parent ."
me:"cn talk at the phone for awhile ?"
hafiz:"ckp ar ."
me:"u sure want to hear it ?"
hafiz:"hmm ."
me:"ermm . hanisah .."
and i paused . .
"hanisah wants to break up ."
hafiz hang up the phone .
then nisa cried .
i think she regret it .
hmm .
too late honey .
then fie asked me ,
"fira , camne kau leh last long dgn amin ar ?"
i smiled .
fie and mamat's relationship also 'tonggang-terbalek' .
deep inside my heart ,
im saying that ,
"its bcoz we love each other .
no special reason ."

at