goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Sunday, March 30, 2008

This week i miss emilia like farking hell .
i want her to be with me right nw .
ouh , this is seriously killing me .
the birthday watch she gave me
is all i have that makes me remind of her .
Anna , i miss hearing her laughter .
i rmbr her laughter is like one of a kind .
haha .
Maisarah broke up with satria
and nw she stead with hafeez .
hehe , secret laa .
and that farking satria sux alot .
ok , let me tell this story .
last tuesday , i had my recess duty .
afta that , while we walk up to the class room ,
nizam came to me and said that satria wanted my number
to make friends with me .
i just walk away and pretend nt to hear .
then , we had dnt lesson .
at the werkshop , rafiq told me this way :
" ehk , tadi satria kate , sc yg pakai badge tuh jambu ar . "
then , i gave a sarcastic smile and
continue with my werkpiece .
and then on friday ,
i was walking to school fr cca
then i bumped with iskandar .
he said that satria likes me and
wanted to ask ppl to rembat amin .
then during the cca , uzairee told me that
satria said to asyraf like this ; " amin snatch fira from me ."
haha , like hindi movie sia .
the next day i met wan at wdls mart mcd then
he said that satria wanted to stead with maisarah to make exactly 40 ex .
so selfish .
hais .
and amin gave my belated present on Tuesday
and
I can't tell what's that.
:-*
p.s: gimme one more kiss , tonight .

at