goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Friday, December 14, 2007

yesterday i went to bottle tree park with emilia.
we went there to share our problems.
she told me abt this guy called daniel martin syah.
nice name huh?
well,to cut a long story short,this guy gt emilia's number frm a bus seat.
and frm there,they gt to noe each other.
the sad thing is daniel,who's a PR here,hv to leave fr canada.
and he's unsure when he's cuming back to s'pore.
so,u see?
they're afraid if that would be the last good bye as daniel's father thinks that s'pore is a boring place.
when emi told her story,i cud see her tears.
and i suddenly laugh out of sudden without noticing my own tears rolled too.
haha.
i cud feel the pain she's feeling.
compared to my story,her's is much more painful.
i realised that im quite lucky as i dont suffer badly as ppl out there do.
u noe wad i mean?
yeah.hope so.
ermm.
and just nw,i online.
amin too.
surprisingly,he start a conversation with me.
and i was lyke,"err.is this really amin?"
u noe,nt lyke my other ex-s,they wont care if i online.
it would always be me who hv to start the conversation.
as in lyke 'sombong'.
and he told me he read my blog!
i was lyke,"wad on earth?"
u see,i put up my url is fr others to read and tag.
WITHOUT expecting hym to read it.
u noe some ppl,lyke me,wont care abt thier ex anymore(afta u cud get over hym/her).
but he's diff.
as in,he has the guts to spend tyme reading all this stuffs which mostly talks abt him.
swit aites?
and this irritating basyar suggest me to ask hym fr patch.
or else he's gonna ask amin hymself.
and i was lyke,"ehk,dont be busybody.its none of ur bussiness."
but he stubborn sia.
fark care laa.
i dont want to do lyke what basyar ask coz i noe he doesnt love me anymre.
so,why should i bother?
furthermore,we're history.
yes,of course.
if i hv the choice to make,i really wanna patch up.
but,i cant force ppl to love me or do something they dont wanna do.
coz they hv the right to choose something fr their life.
if fate let us to be together again,then let the tyme show lorh.
lyfe is unpredictable.

at