goodby, mr. s.
♥03062008-03012009♥

"baby, forever is too short. thank you for everything. ily,still."
That Lady



musfira , fourteen
i love my cicles of friends
admiralty secondary school

chats
friendster
sites

anna shiqah lydia ilaika syariza anis sarah miah izzuan reen fiqah yu fen gek min joan qikaa ayumi diana affiqah iman nizham eeza rosabel vivian emily feeqah maman fattah ruzzi farah mahirah syuhadah fidya thea 2n2(2008)


archives

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagboard






Saturday, December 15, 2007

well.tmrw its been 1 mth i've been single.
it was tough fr me to get use to it.
the next two days was supposed to be my 4th mthsary.
well,they're just history ryte nw.
when i hang out wif my frenz,i laugh lyke a lunatic.
i look as if im ok and contented wif the lyfe i hv nw.
but aftall,im just pretending.
but when im alone,i cant lie myself.
so,i'll cry lyke a retarded.
when evrytyme i cry,i told myself to be strong.
but i just cant.
but the good thing is,i nvr gave up in frgetting hym.
i noe each tyme i tried,i've did my best..










never say i love you

if you really dont care.

never talk about feelings

if they arent there.

never hold my hand

if you are gonna break my heart.

never say you are going to

if you dont plan to start.

never look into my eyes

if all you do is lie.

never say hello

if you really mean goodbye.

if you really mean forever

then say you will try.

never say forever

coz forever makes me cry.

at